Followers

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hi, My name is Brighid and I'm new at this...

A few short weeks ago I was blasted in canuckmamas for not quite understanding why one would blog and why someone else would read a blog. But today, the Queen posted a link to a woman's blog and I read it, laughing as I went along. Then, I followed the instructions to creating my own and here we are.
I am not a professional writer, but I think that I am a good writer and having been complimented in the last week on my writing skills has certainly boosted my sense of accomplishment. I won't share personal things, but I think that the millions of mom's around this world need to be reminded that we are share many of the same experiences as we navigate the journey through our lives, with children in tow. Have you ever noticed in the supermarket or on the street that when another mom is disciplining her child in another language, you totally understand what she is saying... "How many times do I have to tell you not to touch, not to run across the street, not to bug your sister/brother..."

We share and sometimes, we learn.

No comments: